How do I get free shipping? Is shipping free?
We offer free standard ground shipping on all rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories on orders totaling $50 or more within the Contiguous (lower 48) United States. Smokers require freight due to how heavy they are.
We host free shipping (with no order minimum) offers throughout the year for rub, sauce, fuel, and accessory orders – sign up for our email list, our follow us on our social media to be the first to know about these deals!
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, a shipment email with tracking details will be-mailed to the email address you entered in at checkout.
If you have not received your tracking, or if your tracking isn’t working, please email email@example.com with your name and order number and our team can assist you.
When you receive your tracking info, be sure to review the DAMAGE CLAIMS section listed below (if you haven’t already).
What happens if my order is damaged?
Damage Claims – all rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories Orders:
– Once your order leaves our warehouse, BMSH Foods is not responsible for any carrier damages. Typically, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a damage claim with the carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc) to recoup the cost of the product. BMSH Foods goes above and beyond to accommodate customers who receive damaged product, so we thank you for your patience and understanding!
– DO NOT sign for your order if the packaging or product is visibly damaged. Refuse delivery and send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your first/last name and order # so we can better assist you.
–Did one of your bottles break in transit? Email us a photo: email@example.com – you must include your first/last name, order #, and the broken item name + qty to be considered for a replacement shipment. If our team determines that you are not eligible for a replacement, we will refund you for the price of the product.
– Damage claims can only be made within 7 days of your order being delivered. Any damage claims made outside of that timeframe will not be honored.
– Replacement shipments will be shipped out via standard/ground shipping.
Damage Claims – Smoker Orders:
– DO NOT SIGN for your smoker, or product if the packaging or product is visibly damaged and/or that you have confirmed that your smoker is not damaged. If you suspect there is damage, take photos of ALL SIDES + paperwork, write DAMAGE on the paperwork, REFUSE the delivery, and contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org ll the freight carrier directly with your PRO # to report the damage.
– You MUST inspect your shipment before signing for delivery. If you sign for your smoker “clean” and there is damage after you unpack it, BMSH Foods will not be held liable for any damages and cannot assist you with reimbursement or a damage claim.
– Again, we cannot help you if you sign for your smoker and it is damaged. Yes, you can make the delivery driver wait for a signature until you have fully inspected your smoker to confirm that it is damage free!
– BMSH will need detailed photos of all original packaging and damage before considering replacements and reimbursement. Carriers will not accept any damage claim unless there are photos and the damage is notated on all paperwork at the time of attempted delivery WITHOUT a signature.
– If you did not follow the steps listed above, BMSH Foods cannot assist you or be held liable for the damaged product.
What happens if my order is missing/an item is missing from my order?
– Once your order leaves our warehouse, tracking information will be emailed to the email address you used at checkout. Please track your order closely to make sure you are available when it arrives. Once your order has been marked as delivered by the carrier, BMSH Foods is not held liable for stolen or missing packages. You must contact the carrier directly to file a claim.
– If you are missing an item in your order, send an email with your name, order #, and a photo of your packing list (found inside the box) to: email@example.com
– Missing item claims can only be made within 7 days of your order being delivered. Any missing item claims made outside of that timeframe will not be honored or considered.
– Once our customer service team can confirm that the item was missing from your package, we will issue a replacement or refund. Replacements will be shipped standard ground delivery. Refunds will be issued to original form of payment and will be processed within 5 business days.
– If our customer service team cannot confirm that your shipment was missing an item, then no replacements or refunds will be issued. Example: the delivered weight on the carrier’s proof of delivery matches the weight of the items on the order AND the weight of the package when it left our warehouse.
What shipping company do you use?
– rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories orders: ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx, or any other method that the BMSH Foods warehouse chooses.
– Smoker orders: ship via any freight company of BMSH Foods’ choosing. This includes, but is not limited to: UPS Freight, SAIA, Conway, AAA, FedEx Freight, RoadRunner Transport, etc.
When do you ship?
– Orders will ship within 1-3 business days after being placed. Read below for our normal shipping timelines.
– For rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories orders: If you place your order before 1pm EST (Mon-Fri), there is a 98% chance that your order will ship same day. This can vary pending busy holidays, inclement weather, carrier delays, and inventory count days.
– If you need your order expedited, please select one of the expedited shipping options at checkout. Expedited shipping cannot be added after an order has already left our warehouse. Grills and smoker shipping methods cannot be expedited.
– If you place your order over the weekend, or after business hours, it will be processed for shipment on the following business day during normal business hours. For example, if you place your order at 1:00PM on a Saturday, your order won’t be processed for shipment until the following Monday.
– For Smoker Orders: All smokers are drop shipped directly from BMSH Foods manufacturing warehouse and have varying lead times. You can find the lead time on the product options page, or listed on your order confirmation email under the “items” section. Lead manufacturing times can vary due to inclement weather, production delays, availability, or the summer/holiday grilling season. We always ask grill manufacturers to ship your order ASAP – very rarely is an order delayed past the estimated lead time.
– If you need your grill/smoker by a certain date, email firstname.lastname@example.org someone on our team will get back to you ASAP.
Where does Brocmarbbq.com ship my order from?
– All – rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories will ship direct from our warehouse in Lancaster, PA
– All smokers accessories ship directly from our manufacturing warehouse in Lancaster, Pa – this guarantees that you are getting the most up to date model, fresh off the factory floor!
Does brocmarbbq.com Ship to Alaska, Hawaii, APOs or Puerto Rico?
– If you are interested in placing an order for any of the locations listed above, email email@example.com with the list of items you would like to order, and your delivery address. One of our team members will quote a shipment for you, as additional shipping charges will be applied.
– Once you approve the quote, we will send a Paypal invoice to be paid with credit card or PayPal account. Once paid, we will process/release your order for shipment.
Does brocmarbbq.com Ship internationally?
– If you are interested in placing an order to deliver to an address outside of the United States, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of items you would like to order, and your delivery address. One of our team members will quote a shipment for you, as additional shipping charges will be applied. Once you approve the quote, we will send a Paypal invoice to be paid with credit card or PayPal account. Once paid, we will process/release your order for shipment.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
– Our expedited shipping options do not deliver or move on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Please take this into consideration when you are upgrading to expedited shipping.
– For example, if you order on Sunday at 1:00PM for overnight shipping, your order will ship on Monday, and deliver on Tuesday, or if you order Wednesday at 3:00PM for 2-day shipping, your order will ship on Thursday, for delivery Monday.
– If you need your order expedited, please select one of the expedited shipping options at checkout. Please note the transit times below for expedited shipping:
Three Day Select Definition (UPS). – 3 business days after date of shipment. No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
2 Day Air Shipping Definition (UPS). – 2 business days after date of shipment. No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
Next Day Air Saver Definition (UPS). – 1 business day after date of shipment. No Saturday or Sunday delivery.
– Note: Our warehouse is located in Lancaster, PA. Shipping from our warehouse to any location in the contiguous United States can take up to 5-7 business days via standard/ground shipping.
What are your shipping rates?
– Smokers will display the shipping rate at the time you checkout depending on the freight service you choose. Some smokers require a custom freight quote before purchase, please email us at email@example.com for a full freight estimate.
– For rubs, sauces,wood/pellets + accessories: shipping is FREE for orders over $50 within the contiguous U.S.. Orders below $50 will be charged a discounted shipping rate. Select orders that are smaller in size will qualify for flat rate shipping fee of $6.00
– BMSH Foods works hard year-round to negotiate lower shipping rates, we leverage our relationships with shipping companies to continue to bring you discounted rates that are less than published carrier retail rates.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL Orders@brocmarbbq.com